커뮤니티

자유게시판

Cool Stuff: Insta 360 go 2 - the Ta'a Cam!

페이지 정보

작성자 Serena Eskridge 댓글 0건 조회 32회 작성일 24-01-10 15:21

본문

Cool Stuff: Insta 360 Go 2 - The Ta'a instacams.net Cam!

HONOLULU - Heaps of sponsored You Tube of us furiously try to compare the Insta 360 Go 2 the Go Pro, DJI Osmo Action and DJI Pocket 2. The Go 2 is a singular reflection of Insta 360 genius which you could afford and can use daily.... it's more niche refined than your commonly revered motion cams.

Firstly, the Go 2 is in a singular category because it might all the time be with you, with it is Apple Air Pod type recharging case all the time in your pocket or purse (all the time charged). In the photograph above, my Go 2 is nestled safely inside the recharger case with its integral tripod legs extended to seize the second in seconds! The recharging case also serves as a remote control and camera mode selector. It connects to your telephone by way of its personal inside wi-fi, so you may obtain, edit, e mail or put up to social media on the fly!

The Go 2 digital camera, waterproof to 13 feet exterior the case, is also magnetic sticking to automobiles, poles, even a small spherical medallion you put on underneath your shirt. Another cheap accessory permits a straightforward attachment to your hat for handsfree enjoyment.

Great shots, or in Cool Stuff's case breaking information, will come to you. One of the best digicam for that shot is the one that's with you, lightweight, waterproof, and quick on the draw. Proof...with a Lumix $279 level & shoot digital camera, from Samy's Camera, I have photos that have earned over $40,000 in community Tv licensing agreements. Your Go Pro style mini brick is clumsy for each day carry, until you carry a bag.... and in case you carry a bag, you might as well carry a superior Nikon DSLR.

One included stick'em accessory allowed for unimaginable inflight airline vids of take offs, landings and sunsets. Do that with your Go Pro model and you might upset the flight crew with your heavier slipping mounts and obscuring the home windows for safety concerns.

My Go 2 loved a current Lake Cachuma, California camping journey, and a automotive mounted cruise by means of the nearby lovely Danish heritage town of Solvang. The key aspect was, it being in my pocket, then on the automobile window, seconds later magnetically on my shirt for walkabouts/POV vids of camp takedown or general store shopping. I occasion shot artistic gradual movement fire pit flame shots.

Again, do not be a devoted photographer/videographer like Cool Stuff. Clip the $299 USD

Go 2 on your hat or magnetically to your shirt and be a handsfree a part of all you seize. Your kids develop up fast, so be the one pushing their swing, enjoying ping pong or splashing them again at Utulei Beach Park. Don't be that off to the facet household photographer...enjoy household life from contained in the joy.

Your charging case has a 1/4-20 threaded socket for selfie sticks or mini tripods and fees by a modern USB-C socket, cord included. The Go 2 camera has 32g internal storage which will be downloaded to your cellphone, or by the included USB-C to your pc.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.